Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Little Varsity Cowl Neck

I made another Varsity Cowl Neck pullover (pattern by Peek-A-Boo Pattern Shop). I am an affiliate with Peek-A-Boo patterns and I truly love them.

 


I have made this pattern before, not for this little guy, though. I made him a 3T. I made the entire thing with fleece (the anti-pill stuff, I've not been satisfied with the quality of the blizzard fleece). 


It matches his oldest brother's fleece I made back in the summer. It would be really great if I could get them to put them on at the same time and get a photo, but the biggest two boys wear what they want, when they want to wear it. 


Our kitchen is currently a little bit of a problem (not the best backdrop) since our dishwasher started leaking a few days ago. My husband pulled it out, found the problem (love having an engineer in the family!) and says he an fix it with a part he ordered and will be coming soon. So I am hand washing dishes and have the dehumidifier to dry out any flooring that may have gotten wet. I didn't realize how much I would miss the dishwasher. I don't miss emptying it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!