Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Hat Sale!

I have been working my fingers to the bone this week with custom orders for hats for Halloween.  At this point, I can’t take additional custom orders and promise that they’ll be there for Halloween.

However, if you have waited until now to decide about your child’s Halloween costume, let me show you a few hats I have available and your child could wear for Halloween.

And they’re all on sale! 

hat collage

I will send you the hat of your choice for an additional $3 for shipping. If you order more than one, we’ll work out the shipping.

Invest your Halloween costume money in a hat your child can wear all winter long.

Email me to order your hat! Sale prices are only effective until Halloween. 

My email: monkeyseemail@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!