Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hoo-Hoo…More Owls

owl hats (2)

Here are two more owl hats I completed last week. Custom orders have kept  me busy the past few weeks.


I haven’t wanted to take too many custom orders and overwhelm myself. I have no hats ready to ship right now, though. You could go buy one at this store. That's where the completed hats went.

We’re still not getting tons of sleep around here. Mostly because of the problem of my youngest child doing this all day:
october 19 (2)

and then staying up for his choice of two hours between 1 am and 5 am.

He’s slowly adjusting. I had been waking him during the day, but he was a little grumpy about that, so I’m not sure what to do. I know he’ll sleep soon enough.

If you want an owl hat, email me at monkeyseemail@gmail.com and I’ll let you know what the wait time for a custom hat will be.

Other owl hats can be seen here, here, here, here, here, or here. Different eye options, earflaps or none, and colors can be selected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!