Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Crocheted Hats.

So. Here are a few more hats I’m sharing with you. I’d made a variety of hats both to sell at a local shop and for our little guy, Joel to wear. However, he gets a little whole lot grumpy when I stick a hat on his head. (If you can’t tell.)

Sept 24 (11)



Sept 24 (9)

Here are a few others, most of which will be sold to the shop in town, since they were for a little girl (we didn’t know if we were having a girl or a boy!)

flower hat with covered button (4)

IMG_1536

This little knotted hat with a heart on it was my favorite. Hopefully it will work well for someone's sweet baby girl!

knot hat with heart (1)

purple and apple green newborn knot hat (4)

You can see the hats available on my Facebook page. I’m not really taking custom orders right now, but I have a variety of other hats for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!