Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

More Crocheted Hats.

If you want to see all my crocheted hats in one place, go 'like' me on Facebook and view my crocheted hats album.


Here are a few of my latest creations. I wanted to make an owl hat to donate to my church’s collection for the local hospital since the owl hat is so popular among customers.
owl hat pastel




I just finished an order of hats for a friend. This first one is my favorite, it’s for her six-year old daughter.
pink and black striped hat with flower


These hats are for my friends’ little boys. They are the same ages as my boys and are all great friends.  matching football hats (2)

This hat is one I’m donating, too. I love the style, though, so if I get any orders for a similar-styled hat, I won’t complain about making it again!
pink and gray hat with flower and earflaps (1)


Places I have linked:
Or So She SaysTrain to CrazyTater tots & Jello Merry Messy Life, Sugar Bee CraftsReasons to Skip the Housework,  The 36th Avenue, House of HepworthsSomeday CraftsSouthern Lovely504 Main,Serenity Now,  Fingerprints on the FridgeI heart NapTime, Classy ClutterA Glimpse Inside, Somewhat SimpleGingerly MadeSerenity NowToday's Creative BlogThe Winthrop ChroniclesHome Stories A to Z

3 comments:

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!