Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Want to Make: Wall Art II

I love looking at the beautiful wall art others have made. There are so many great ideas out there. Here are some ideas I’ve found that I love:

bird wall art with books as background. Love this.

this is easy! it uses office supplies.

kitchen idea

message center

Initials with denim for a baby!

Nursery Canvases ... love these.

Painting for the non-artsy 008
World Market knock off...love it.

modge podged baby sign. Love that stuff.

love this color!

with ribbons. Sort of looks like a message board!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE-LOVE-LOVE! All of these ideas! I am definitely inspired by that idea for a kitchen message center. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning from the Amish community of Lebanon,Pa. I hope everyone is doing ok if you are in Hurricane Irene's path. Richard from Amish Stories.

    ReplyDelete

Spelling or grammar will not be criticized, so there's no reason not to leave me a comment!